- Color/pattern: Red
- This skillet features durable construction that heats quickly and evenly; stylish two-tone exterior makes a bold style statement
- The clever skillet boasts deeper walls to easily manage multiple ingredients for one-pan meals.
- Durable, long-lasting nonstick interior provides easy food release and cleanup
- The skillets comfortable grippy handles are double-riveted for extra strength
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F
- One-Pan wonder meals are in easy everyday reach with the Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 9.5-Inch Covered Deep Skillet.
This handy pan features deeper walls compared to a standard skillet to easily manage multiple ingredients for one-pan meals like Rach's Fast Chicken with Chorizo and Olives. Combining superior performance, fun contemporary color and durable materials, this skillet is ideal for Rachael's Peppers 'n' Potatoes Beef Skillet Supper. The pan's sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the two-tone bold enamel exterior shows plenty of stylish kitchen personality. A durable nonstick interior provides superior food release and makes cleanup a breeze. Oven safe to 350° F, the skillet's comfortable grippy handle is double riveted for extra strength, while a shatter-resistant tempered glass lid seals in heat and moisture even as you watch ingredients cook up.
Discover a fun and stylish pan that goes deep on the stovetop with the bold and contemporary Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 9.5-Inch Covered Deep Skillet.
Shipping & Returns