- Color/pattern: Silver
- 8.5-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases heat evenly and are suitable for all stovetops; stainless steel exteriors provide contemporary style and easy cleanup
- Patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
- The skillets stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength
- These induction-suitable skillets are oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
Always have a convenient skillet on hand with the induction-suitable Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 8.5-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets.
Combining the healthy benefits of nonstick cooking with the classic style of stainless steel, these skillets are the perfect sizes to prepare an herbed egg white omelet and cook turkey bacon at the same time. The impact-bonded aluminum bases of the skillets provide even, quick heating, and they’re suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
The polished stainless steel exteriors provide stove-to-oven-to-table performance while interiors feature the unique TOTAL® Food Release System that combines PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils and provide exceptional food release and easy cleanup. The stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength and all Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F.
Enjoy superior nonstick technology while cooking with the essential Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets.
Shipping & Returns