- Color/pattern: Black
- Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction, the small skillet provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- The skillet's stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength
- This nonstick skillet is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
Preparing small dishes and meal ingredients has never been easier than with the handy Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch French Skillet.
The perfect size to scramble egg whites or sizzle some sausage for breakfast for two, this smaller skillet features heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and outstanding performance day after day. A stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength and the pan is oven safe to 500°F. while the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. In fact, Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That's why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
For both smaller cooking jobs and delicious healthy dishes, reach for the superior nonstick technology of the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch French Skillet.
Shipping & Returns