- Color/pattern: Blue
- Durable aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly; long-lasting nonstick interior provides easy food release and cleanup
- Colorful easy-cleaning two-tone enamel exterior makes a bold style statement
- Grippy side handles are double riveted for extra strength and rubberized for added grasp and comfort
- Shatter-resistant glass lid with colorful grippy handle
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for recipes that start stovetop and oven finish
- One-pot cooking is key to easy and delicious meals, and with the colorful, efficient Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole, youve got both kitchen fun and fundamentals handled.
Rachael Ray(r) is the champ where cooking smart is concerned, and her hard enamel nonstick cookware lets home cooks bring her trademark ease and convenience to their own kitchens. Get into making homemade casseroles, stews, braises and more with this durable 5.5-quart covered pot. Whether youre giving Rachs version of a classic Turkey Noodle Casserole a try for the first time or the fiftieth, the covered pot makes cooking a pleasure.
The casserole pot features durable aluminum construction that promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The two-tone porcelain enamel exterior delivers a warm pop of Rachael Ray(r)-style color to the kitchen. Long-lasting nonstick on the pot's interior provides beautiful food release, making cleanup a snap. Colorful grippy side handles offer a comfortable grasp and are dual riveted for extra strength, making it easier to move the pot between kitchen stations. Oven safe to 350°F, the casserole includes a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Make it delicious, make it good, and make it easy, when cooking casseroles, stews, soups and much more, with the sturdy, stylish Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole.
Shipping & Returns