- Color/pattern: Blue
- Paula Deen(r) Speckle Nonstick Bakeware features a speckled color pattern inspired by vintage enamelware and classic kitchenware
- Constructed for long-lasting baking performance, the solid-gauge steel muffin pan features rolled rims that resist warping
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out helps baked goods brown beautiful, release from the pan with ease, and clean like a charm
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, with wide handles that offer plenty of grasp even with thick oven mitts
- Handwash recommended
- The best thing about homemade muffins and cupcakes is that these delicious treats are better by the dozen, and every dozen is easy to bake with Paula Deen(r)!
With the colorful, easy-cleaning Paula Deen(r) Speckle Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan, baking dreams become reality because home bakers have the ideal pan on the team for baking cupcakes and muffins. Whether you bake every day or when your sweet tooth craves some homemade sugar only once in a while, the solid-gauge pan is go-to bakeware with durable steel construction and rolled rims that resist warping. The pan is coated inside and out with a colorful speckled nonstick that aids in even browning of baked goods, helps with easy food release, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Paula Deen(r) Speckle Bakeware adds charming, down-home design to baking with the speckled color pattern that the one that adorns vintage enamelware and other classic kitchenware. This sturdy, charming muffin tin is perfect for making Paulas delicious, takes-only-30-minutes Easy Rolls or your favorite homemade vanilla cupcakes for the kids. Grab a couple, so its easy to make a couple dozen treats at once! The wide handles offer a confident grasp even with your favorite oven mitts, and the bakeware is oven safe to 450°F.
Fill the kitchen with the sounds of baking joy and the scent of freshly-baked cupcakes and muffins galore, using the convenient, colorful Paula Deen(r) Speckle Bakeware Nonstick 12-Cup Muffin Pan.
Shipping & Returns