- Color/pattern: Gray
- Durable stoneware construction inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind
- High-quality, stain-resistant glaze is oven safe to 500 degrees F for oven-to-table baking and presentation.
- Dishwasher safe and freezer safe cookware provides versatility for serving, storing, and cleaning up meals
- Wide handles are comfortable to grasp and make it easy to transfer dishes from oven to table
- The baker coordinates well with many other items in the Rachael Ray(r) collections
Cozy up in the kitchen to the comfortable performance and style of the Rachael Ray(r) 9-Inch by 13-Inch Stoneware Baker, inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind.
Crafted of high-quality, durable stoneware and finished with a stain-resistant glaze, this baker will have home cooks prepped to handle comfy oven-to-table recipes meal after meal. Whether to make a family-favorite casserole like Rachael’s Stuffed Eggplant and Chicken Parm with Tomato-Basil Sauce or to bake a batch of indulgent fudgy brownies, this stoneware baker brings relaxation and comfort to every meal. Distinctive edges and wide handles offer a full, comfortable grasp making it easy to transfer a piping hot roasted chicken from kitchen to table, even with oven mitts. And the handy dish is conveniently safe for use in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Oven safe to 500°F, this contemporary baker and roaster is great to mix and match with many other items in the Rachael Ray collections.
When comfort foods, casseroles, lasagna and other yummy baked dishes are on the menu, turn to the Rachael Ray 9-Inch x 13-Inch Stoneware baker to set the mood for Copenhagen Cozy and then let the mealtime memories begin.
Shipping & Returns