- Color/pattern: Gray
- The springform pans heavy gauge steel construction offers uniform heat distribution; warp-resistant rolled edges provide extra strength
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal-utensil-safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior baking release and effortless cleanup
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; detachable bottom and collar can be expanded or tightened by the clips on the pans sides
- This springform pan and other Circulon Bakeware make great partners with the solution-driven pieces from the complete Circulon collection
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee
Unmold delicate desserts for a perfect presentation with the Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Springform Pan. This specialty pan holds the promise of light and tasty pumpkin cheesecake or a savory, low-fat Havarti cheese and sun-dried tomato torte. The detachable bottom and collar expands or tightens with the clips on the pan’s side: just unlatch the clips so delicate treats easily remove from the pan. With heavy gauge steel construction, the springform pan provides uniform heat distribution, with rolled pan edges for extra strength and long-lasting warp resistance. The TOTAL® Food Release System combines raised circles with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick for a surface that reduces abrasion and is both metal utensil safe and easy to clean. Oven safe to 450°F, the springform pan provides exceptional baking performance. Combine this pan with other items from the Circulon collection to enhance your healthy baking solutions.
Create light, beautiful, show-stopping cheesecakes, tortes, and other desserts with the Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Springform Pan.
Shipping & Returns