- Color/pattern: Gray
- The loaf pans heavy gauge steel construction offers uniform heat distribution, and warp-resistant rolled edges provide extra strength
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal-utensil-safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior baking release and effortless cleanup
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; wide handles on the bread pan provide generous, confident grip
- This loaf pan and other Circulon Bakeware make great partners with the other solution-driven pieces from the complete Circulon collection
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee
- Moist whole wheat banana breads, beautifully browned turkey meatloaves and lofty yeast breads are all made possible with the Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan. This traditional pan has become a kitchen staple for its distinctive shape and versatility. And with heavy gauge steel construction, this Circulon loaf pan provides uniform heat distribution, while its rolled pan edges offer extra strength and long-lasting warp resistance. The TOTAL® Food Release System combines raised circles with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick for a baking surface that reduces abrasion and is both metal utensil safe and easy to clean, with exceptional performance. This loaf pan is ideal for baking satisfying and delicious lemon pound cake or cinnamon raisin bread, or for assembling a layered ice cream terrine. Wide handles provide a confident grip, and the pan is oven safe to 450°F. Combine this loaf pan with other items from the Circulon collection to enhance your healthy baking solutions.
Serve both delicious desserts and reboot those savory classics, with the Circulon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan.
Shipping & Returns